The Cool Dude

The Cool Dude

Friday, February 5, 2010

Fun with Feng Shui (Year of the Metal Tiger)

This is a really fun site to go to. Try it and see what luck awaits you this year according to the ancient art of Ba Zi.

Being an Earth Pig with a strong wood element, I seem to have some luck coming this year. Oh yes!! But before I jump and up and down with joy, I must recall all the charts that promised me the same thing in the previous years and then... nothing happened.

An Indian friend of mine who knew something about Indian astrology once offered, "My friend, sorry to say this lah but immediately after you were born, you had 30 years of bad luck, then 5 years of good luck, then another 30 years of bad luck," shaking his head with sympathy.

That's Indian horoscope. Let's see what my Chinese one says:


Hmm, its a little more optimistic in the middle years but it offers the same conclusion as my Indian friend. That its better I don't live past 70 years old.

Ha ha, that is funny.

Want to know a neat trick? If you live modestly and mindfully, every year is a good year. I guarantee it.

Want to make your own chart? Go here, scroll all the way down to the end and fill in your details. Have fun!

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha... what luck? Age 7 when I went to 1st year in school, a bus hit me and I laid up in hosp. And if I can believe that chart, I'd better be gone after 76....

    ReplyDelete
  2. It must be interesting to start life with a bang. One thing I've learnt about astrology readings. If you own an expensive car, you are probably always fearful your prized possession might get scratched or stolen. Meaning that good luck doesn't always mean happiness and bad luck doesn't always mean unhappiness.

    ReplyDelete