The Cool Dude

The Cool Dude

Monday, May 10, 2010

Changes

I have been sucked into Facebook where I've been spending a fair amount of online time, to the detriment of this blog. I will still blog here occasionally because there are things that just cannot be expressed in 420 characters or less, but it will be less frequent than before.

I'm thinking of setting up another blog on a vertical subject matter... professional related, perhaps in a day or two. Will put up a link here.

Meanwhile you can see me on Facebook. Just search for Johan Harris and let's hook up.

Edit: My second blog The 27th Floor is up and running. Its where I compile my thoughts on the workplace. The rants, the euphoria, the do's and don'ts culled from 25 years of wanderings in the concrete jungle. Maybe someone might actually find it useful some day.

No comments:

Post a Comment